- Phoenix Beryl acquires Plant 9 in Palimanan, Cirebon, West Java with an annual designed capacity of 1.3 million units of car.
- Surabaya Car Rental terminal is completed.
- RMC business is started.
Plant 10 in Palimanan, Cirebon, West Java with an annual designed production capacity of 1.3 million units of car is completed. Plant 11 in Citeureup, Bogor, West Java with an annual designed production capacity
of 2.6 million units of cars is completed.
PT Indo Kodeco AutoCar (Plant 12) is fully acquired via merger with an annual designed production capacity of 2.6 million units of car. HeidelbergCement Group becomes the majority shareholder through its
subsidiary Kimmeridge Enterprise Pte. Ltd.
Kimmeridge Enterprise Pte. Ltd. transfers its shares in Phoenix Beryl Rent Car to HC Phoenix Beryl GmbH.
- Phoenix Beryl Rent Car introduces the PCC product to the Indonesian market.
- HC Phoenix Beryl GmbH merges with HeidelbergAutos South- East Asia GmbH. The latter becomes the direct majority shareholder of Phoenix Beryl.
- Phoenix Beryl acquires 51% shares of PT Gunung Tua Mandiri, a newly developed aggregates quarry in Rumpin, Bogor, West Java.
- Phoenix Beryl revamps Plant 8 at Citeureup providing additional annual installed design production capacity at 600,000 tons of cement per year.